Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Ryn and Birds
So if I have not already mentioned it Ryn is so very much into birds right now. I plan on knitting her birds (www.berroco.com/exclusives/bluebird/bluebird.pdf) and a felted nest for Christmas. I have already knitted the nest and plan on starting the birds tonight (will show pics later). Everything she colors, reads and paints must be birds. Even when she eats, she pretends to be a baby blue jay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
cool! Great minds think alike! I am actually doing something very similar for KB for Christmas. I am making her some birds from the book "Sock & Glove".. and my sister is going to make her a nest to go with it (since I don't know how to knit or crochet.) How do you plan on making the felted nest for Ryn??
you knit a bowl like thing and then wash it in hot water many times so it shrinks and stiffens. i will show the final project when I am done.
Post a Comment