I was quite scared of cutting my hair off, this is the shortest it has ever been. But i thought, it is hot already here is Sarasota and I am only going to be getting hotter as the belly grows. The kids are such water babies, with both of them being fabulous swimmers (I just sit on the side of the pool while they jump and swim around with no floats). Both learned to swim at an early age. River is swimming underwater and is learning to pull his head up for a breath of air so he can continue to swim.Anyway, the hair being gone has been very nice because it is a lot cooler on the neck and actually a lot easier to fix. A couple of bobby pins on the side or a scarf in the hair and DONE! I can even let it air dry.
This pregnancy has been so uneventful (I guess that is good). Hardly any sickness but I have been very tired but that is to be expected when you are playing, exploring and learning with a 2 1/2 and 4 year old. I have decided that the key to a comfortable pregnancy is to have comfortable clothes. I like wearing knee length skirts (this one that I am sporting is from gaiaconceptions.etsy.com) made from jeresy cotton which makes it fit pregnant or not!

7 comments:
you look just beautiful.
THANKS!!
i agree! you look vibrant and lovely!
You're such a cute pregnant lady! What a sweet time in your life--congrats. And your hair is adorable short. Yay you! :)
I am so thrilled for you guys and your number three! Holly I LOVE the hair short! I chopped mine off too and it does not look half as cute as yours does (growing mine back out!) : ) You look beautiful pregnant. I so wish we lived close together.
I agree with everyone else. I love the hair it looks so fresh and you look so young, and you are looking fabulous with this pregnancy. Can't wait to find out if it is a boy or girl.
Hey H!
The haircut looks really great on you! I hope that we get to see you guys soon
Post a Comment