I love labor, birth and breastfeeding I love that God gave us the ability to do all of this naturally. But some of the discomforts I get make pregnancy horrible for me. I am in my 24th week and I am so done. Bring on natural labor all day long for many days but I would love to just be done with this pregnancy and have a healthy baby. This is supposed to be the middle of the pregnancy that everyone loves but for me this is when my symphisis pubis pain starts and the other discomforts that make this part go so slowly.




The one thing that will help this time move a little faster is our transition back to Athens GA. We are moving back at the end of July so Jason can get a masters in Nursing. We are looking forward to getting back into our house but we will miss the accessibility of the beach and some families here.



5 comments:
You will be missed as well.
hey!!!!! i have been wracking my brain bc i thought you were coming the end of june...it is our 5th anniversary so really trying to plan something special so wouldn't have been able to help with the move,,,anywho....july!!! we can sure help with whatever heavy stuff you have! and maybe wrangle up some others too!
o! and our friend bryce just got his nursing masters and loves it! and makes great money too!
wish the pic of Oak and I was better. . .caught him in a moment :) We are going to miss you and your family so much!
we love yu guys, too. I don't have the heart to tell Evangeline you're moving. She talks about you all everyday:holly, pool, wren, river, pool... all the time. :)
Post a Comment