Sunday, August 23, 2009

shadow shots

I was out today walking around with my camera while the kids were pretending to be cows and I found some good sun shining through so I took some shots of the very big belly.

I always seem to carry very low, actually it feels like the baby is sitting in my lap. I am 33 wks but have always gone over in the past so i try not to focus on a date but instead to get the house ready for our 3rd home birth. My second was born in the water and I am going to be prepared for the same type of water birth. Water was so soothing during second stage so I hope for the same this 3rd time around.
This last picture came out a bit distorded but I thought it looked comical.

3 comments:

Songbird Mama said...

i really like the distortedness of the last pic!

Samantha said...

I can't believe how much you have grown in just the month you have been away. I miss you and hope that your starting to feel better in this phase of pregnancy

Mallie Shirk said...

your shadow pics are so cool. I miss you so much! I couldn't sleep last night and I was thinking about you all. God had you on my heart. . .I miss the Rileys. Going home first week of September. How far are you again from Rome?