

So it has been a while since I last posted and this is because we had our little Tovah! We had a beautiful homebirth in the water. She is now 2 weeks old and our family adventure with her has been a ride so far. wren is definately stepping up as a big sister to 2 and River is such a awesome big brother. They ask "may I touch sister gentle?" Tovah does like to be held if awake so we are doing a lot of baby wearing around here. I have to say that my favorite wearing apperatuses would be the Maya Wrap and a homemade jersey wrap from my friend at Baby The Baby
Hopefully in the next few days I will catch up the blog with what we have been up to lately.

5 comments:
she's beautiful!!
she is precious. I can't wait to meet her! miss you all so much!
I am so glad that things are going well, and that your finding a 'normal' to have the third little one around.
Also, Tovah is so absolutely cute. Post more pictures, and give her a hug from me!
Nice picture. That was a delightful quiet moment.
aww, she is a cutie!
I am glad you're enjoying your wrap, though I didn't have much to do with it :) - your were the one to pick that beautiful fabric!
I just hosted another Mother Blessing and was thinking about you :) For this mother this is going to be her 6 child. She agreed that after figuring out how to keep up with 3 kiddos, the other ones were a breeze :)
Post a Comment