Monday, January 4, 2010

grrrrrr

so at one point I was posting only good happy things but at this point in my life i do not know how many easily happy things there are. I saw some friends of ours today at church that have much more struggles than my own but still in my perspective I miss my mom. Tomorrow the 4th she will have been gone for 6 yrs. 6yrs, she never saw my my kids and now i have no parents at all. no mom no dad....nothing. i feel, so young to be so alone. i have my 3 that keep me busy but i do miss my good friends. you know who you are and i do feel like i am here alone. trying to get through each day....a good mom.

3 comments:

Razzle Dazzle said...

I'm sorry, I love you and will be praying for you.

Samantha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear the good things going on in your life, sometimes the bad re just going to happen and you have to post them as well. I miss my parents as well, so I know just what you mean! I however miss a great friend that helped me alot, now I'm learning to cope with total loss at times.