Thanks to Clare's recipe, I made the kids some "mud" (that is what they like to call it). It is their treat made up of walnuts, a dried fruit like rasins, cranberries or dates and coconut oil with a dash of salt, all blended up, made into ball and refrigerated. It is just the right sweetness, healthy and the kids love it.

The weather was so nice for a couple of days last week and the kids and I had a picnic outside and the location was found by them.

Wre has gotten really good at making little birds out of playdough. Here is her bird in a nest.

I love when you need a dinner but don't know what you are going to make so you just start putting things together and it creates a yummy and healthy meal that the family loves. Here I made a vegetable broth with carrots, garlic, onion, and chard (lots of chard before it went bad) and then at the end I added some brown rice noodles in the shape of kid things like trucks and animals, etc

The kids liked figuring out the noodle before eating it. They even asked for 2nd bowls.
No comments:
Post a Comment