
Wren and I had a talk today about how my body has stopped growing but that my brain still grows if I am still learning. How it is good to learn something new everyday no matter how old you are. She asked me what I was learning today and I told her that I was learning how to sprout buckwheat to make some buckwheaties or something of the sorts.
I had always put sprouting off because I did not have the proper equipment but saw somehere you can soak in a jar and then use a nutbag so this is the technique I will be using. This sprouting thing is a new journey for me so I hope it turns out because I really want to sprout more.
First I soaked the buckwheat for 24 hours (I cleaned the water after 12 hours since soaked buckwheat makes slime) and then I have hung it up and plan to rince it twice a day. Hopefully I can come back with some pictures of some buckwheat with some tails.

No comments:
Post a Comment