Jason has been on spring break this week, so we have done lots of things at home and as a family. Jason had an itchin to make the kids a teeter toter so within the hour there was one and they love it. it can even hold us adults. We (mama and daddy) enjoyed the evening hanging outside as the sun went down with the kids and a margaritia.


Ryn is so in love with bugs and birds. She loves looking and learning about them. Here she found a dragon fly which is odd at our house because we don't have water around but anyway she found it and loved holding it, looking at it's eyes and wings and body.

I love the relationship between the sisiters. She really loves her little sister but can almost love her too much. I can find Ryn on top of her giving her a big kiss or hug and almost squishing her but here she is gently swinging her in the outside swing. They do look like sisters...so sweet. BTW, I heard that sister have a special bond. I never had a sister so I am really glad that they will have each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment