She was so brave and did a really good job letting everyone help her.Friday, May 21, 2010
"the break"
So last night Ryn was going to brush her teeth and she was jumping down from the bathroom counter and fell wrong. She screamed a scream I had never heard before. I took her to her bed but even an hour later she couldn't move it. SO now it was 9pm and after talking to our neighbor, who we love so much and call our grandma and grandpa, I took her to the ER (grandma Joyce came over to stay with the other 2 sleeping kids). Sure enough it is a spiral fracture and she has a full leg cast for 6 weeks. I guess we are going to have to push back any traveling until July.
She was so brave and did a really good job letting everyone help her.
She was so brave and did a really good job letting everyone help her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
At the beginning of summer too! Poor sweet Ryn! I bet she won't be jumping off any counters any more. Ouch!!! I hope she heals quickly and feels better soon.
Oh, poor Wren! OUCH! I remember vividly how it was with Nicole. :(
I am SO sorry. Healing energy to sweet girl from all of us.
So sorry, Ryn!!!! Maybe Stephen can come visit you to cheer you up! We will be thinking about you. So sad because we know how much you love to swim! Maybe Stephen can bring you a present that is something fun to do sitting down!
Oh, poor Ryn, Holly please send our best wishes for speedy healing to your sweet girl. We'll be back in town later this week and maybe we can come over for a cheer up visit.
Post a Comment