Tuesday, August 17, 2010

little t

Tovah is 10 months now and she is both the easiest and hardest kid I have had yet. She is great during the day but loves to wake up every 2 hours at night, still. She has just started to eat food with us at the table and she likes it best to feed herself. I made some yummy butternut squach, millet, quinoa, peach baby food (all mixed together) and she likes it but she would rather pick up some avacado or broccili and feed herself. Here she has her avacado all over her sweet little face. she is crawling all over the place and I am in no hurry for her to walk.






2 comments:

Tanya Taylor said...

remember, that her waking up at night is quite normal for her age! A LOT if not most 10 months old do the same.
I miss wrapping her :)
Btw, how's that wrap working out for you? I am dying to see it!

holly riley said...

love love it. i need to get a pic and post it. BTW, i think nicole told ryn she would come see her this winter cause thats all ryn talks about