The left over pulp I dehydrate and put in my breads, muffins, oatmeal or any yummy treats that I make from nuts.Saturday, September 11, 2010
almond milk
a friend of mine in Sarasota showed me how easy it is to make fresh almond milk. Jason and the kids love it so much that I can hardly keep it in the frig. Basically I soak raw almonds overnight from Living Nutz. I like this site because they give good discount codes if you are their friend on facebook and because the nuts are truely raw (unpasteurized). Then I rince and blend like 1/2 cup almonds with 1 3/4 cups filtered water, pour through a nut sack (or cheese cloth would work), put milk back into a clean blender and put a dash of salt about 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla and about a Tablespoon of honey.
The left over pulp I dehydrate and put in my breads, muffins, oatmeal or any yummy treats that I make from nuts.
The left over pulp I dehydrate and put in my breads, muffins, oatmeal or any yummy treats that I make from nuts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment