
Monday, September 6, 2010
jason builds a dirt bike track
Wow!!! I love my family! We have the best daddy!!! Nanna and Papa brought the tractor over so Jason could scrape a BMX like bike track in our front yard. It comes with jumps and all. The kids are out there everyday just riding around and around. It is great exercise and they enjoy riding together. The weather has been cooling off at night and that is our favorite time to ride. I think I am going to get some of those tiki torches and put in the middle so when it gets dark then we can still see. Tonight we turned the music up loud and rode way past dark, I had so much fun that it made me feel like I was 5 years old. I am sure we will be getting pics of the kiddos riding soon but here jason was showing River how to do some tricks.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment