Monday, February 21, 2011

A quick update from winter months

We did have a good snow this year right before Christmas. We got like 6 inches which was fun but then it froze so it was like a thick layer of ice over the soft snow. Ryn was finding little mounds where she would slide down on her tummy like a penguin.
The snow was so icy that it was hard to make a snow man so jason made a dog sculpture instead. I think he was just missing the sandy beaches and wanted to sculpt something. I got a few snow balls together for a little fun throwing game with everyone.


When it warmed up and the snow went away we were back outside for a little sunset fun. The house is sure staying dirty because we just want to spend all our free time with daddy. That year was hard without him home. So cute!! she was chasing the balls after River hit them and then she would not give them back to us. I had to eventually find her a ball for herself to hold and throw around.
Tovah is so bundled up here. I would not even recognize who she was.
My little mama making sure everyone is getting some warm beans to snack on while playing outside.
This kid never wears shoes. I even found him playing outside in the SNOW with no shoes and he said he likes cold. I was thinking well do you like your toes because they will fall off if they get too cold.








No comments: