It is so hard to get everything done in a day. I would have to say I only get 1/4 of what I want to get done in a day. It is extremely hard to raise a family with small kids without extended family nearby to help. I know why they say it takes a village to raise kids.
Between work, homeschool, music and sports our days fly and it makes it nearly impossible for mommy and daddy time. Jason and I have a joke where we say "we will talk about that in....about 20 years".
Ryn loves animals. We are guiding her towards being a Veterinarian. She really loves farm animals and wants us to live on a farm. (so do we, so maybe in the future that will happen).
We are just trying to teach our kids the most important things in life. We are very blessed to be able to homeschool.
![]() |
| I really can't believe that my baby Esa Mae is 4 1/2 months old already!! |




1 comment:
Love you, Rileys.
Post a Comment