If we do not pay attention to the little loves of our life we become stagnant. My little loves revolve around as if they have their own seasons in my life. Today was a specially nice day because I was able to help a new mom get started with cloth diapering (which I love) and babywearing (another that I love). It always feels nice to pass some experience down to a new inquisitive mom.
Ryn is learning how to fix her hair by herself and there is always the practicing part until she perfects it. It is fun because she will go to her room for about 5 minutes then come out looking like this.

.

Our children are always so sweet when sleeping. I love to check on the kids during their seista and Ryn looks so peacful with her much loved unicorn sleep at her side and her jammies that she picked out because River likes them and he will be happy to see them on her when he wakes up.

There is nothing like the smell of fresh baked bread and even so when it has been freshly milled. I have been put off on making bread lately. I will ususally make 10 loaves at one times so I don't have to make it for awhile but I have a friend in Athens that has been wanting some so now I have to send it to her. I hope you enjoy Ansley!!

You know how you always say that the kids like the boxes that the toys come in better than the toys them self? We got this box (with a mattress in it) a while ago but it has been serving a much better purpose blocking the door to the garage so River will not escape but it also serves a great toy too. The kids have so much fun playing behind and on top of this box.


And lastly, another one of our favorites are tomatoes picked fresh from the vine (our vine that is) and in our small little cluster home of a neighborhood we were able to grow some cherry tomatoes and they do smell fresh!!
No comments:
Post a Comment