Thursday, October 30, 2008

Potty training catch 22

So River is potty training and he will not wear a diaper anymore. That's not to say he poops and pees in the potty every time though. And now he has diarrhea (poor kid). At this point in the day he is having thick yellow creamy poop anywhere he may be when he feels the urge. Sorry for the detailed description but it so so bad that I had to call Jason home to help me get the day started like breakfast and what not. As soon as I got the floor cleaned up and starting on breakfast then he would have another bout and he WILL NOT let us put a diaper on!!! He says "owie bottom on" and I say "you want me to turn it off?" and he says "yes" but he will not let me put medicine on the bottom. Anyway I am making potato soup to help make him have solid poops. This has always seemd to help us and it is yummy too. We will see how quickly it works.

No comments: