There is nothing like beach sunsets and your kids playing on their own!! Have a beautiful weekend and enjoy the Autumn in the air. We have a weekend packed full of fun and I HOPE to finish my sock as well...we shall see.
Oh...my....Gosh. These are stunning. I dream of having pictures that amazing of my children. Why dont you send those somewhere to be published--maybe you could win some cash or something.
young at heart with a lot of wisdom...and still growing.
We are a cloth diapering, Jesus loving, home schooling, home birthing, conscious living family with 3 kids and due in August.
3 comments:
Oh...my....Gosh. These are stunning. I dream of having pictures that amazing of my children. Why dont you send those somewhere to be published--maybe you could win some cash or something.
thanks...we think it is the camera, they are nice pictures.
I agree amazing pictures! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment