Fare well loyal animals as your time here with us is toxic right now.
My mom and I got zoey when we moved to the pan handle of FL just her and I and we needed a 3rd member of the family so we got a baby black kitten. She has been through much with me.
Then, I got Kaiser when I moved away to college. She was my friend when I was all alone. She has been through so very much with me including my struggle to find who I really was. She heard me ramble to her many nights about how there had to be more to this game called life and she was with me when I realized the truth about Jesus Christ. She really is my sister. I was looking for a picture to post for her and since she was camera shy and we lost a lot of picutres in the computer crash, I had diffuculty.
I am so grateful that we have a Nanna and Papa that will do anything for the health of their family. We have the best grandparents for our kids that one could ask for. They drove 9 hours saturday to pick up my long time friends (Kaiser dog 11 yrs old and zoey cat 14 yrs old) and take them back to their place for a much needed stay. They left today and drove back so I can begin detoxifying my house (dust, dust mites, animal dander and saliva). I have an air purifyer and mite mattress protector on the way!! He seems a little better but still his raspy breathing is obvious. We have done 2 acupuncture treatments with him but it is hard to keep a 2 year old out of the grass. We will see how much getting the animals out of the house will help. Now I have to clean everything super duper good.
So long good friends and have fun til we meet again. And in the mean time little River can heal.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i know you must be so sad holly! so sorry to hear you've had such a hard time w. river being sick...
love from athens! mary beth
Post a Comment