Monday, November 24, 2008

He is 2!!

Our little boy is now 2. We had wheat free, dairy free, gluten free, sugar free cupcakes and they were some of the best that I had ever had. Thankfully, this recipe was sent via email from a friend back in Athens, GA conscious parent group (will post recipe later). We made 3 kinds of home made bubble solution( with glycerin, corn syrup, and Joy dish detergent). Daddy made large blowers from over sized paper clips and bent them to form really good wands. It was nice and quaint with no stress at all. It is so good to have friends at your home.

He is my little man that is smart, beautiful, independent, loving, caring, thoughtful, playful and just plain right out a awesome kid. I am so very blessed to have River as my boy.
Based on the way the cupcakes flew off the plate, I am pretty sure they were a hit. Some kids had 2 and some big kids one too.

1 comment:

SwedeLife said...

Hi, and Happy B-day, and anniversary of birthin'! Sorry I missed getting to hang out with you before I left town. It is nice to get a look at home, and the community left behind, from your blog. I found you linked from L.'s new blog. Nice to see you!