I am so excited that Wren has learned to vacuum the floor. I do not even have to do it anymore. Yeah for almost 4 year olds doing chores around the house!! I can't wait until she learns to clean the bathroom.
Nicole begs me to clean the toilet and I just can't! I feel like she'll have so much opportunities to do so in the future and she'll probably hate it later :) LOL that there's not need for her to do it now. I do let her wipe the counters in the bathroom and pick things up, but not the yucky part of bathroom cleaning. Michael love vacuuming too - that rocks! :)
young at heart with a lot of wisdom...and still growing.
We are a cloth diapering, Jesus loving, home schooling, home birthing, conscious living family with 3 kids and due in August.
2 comments:
so you did change her name, no?
Nicole begs me to clean the toilet and I just can't! I feel like she'll have so much opportunities to do so in the future and she'll probably hate it later :) LOL that there's not need for her to do it now.
I do let her wipe the counters in the bathroom and pick things up, but not the yucky part of bathroom cleaning.
Michael love vacuuming too - that rocks! :)
Post a Comment