Monday, May 11, 2009

A Happy Mama's Day

My first time ever getting breakfast in bed and now I know why that is so special (i was able to eat on my own speed). Off to church and fellowship with good friends/ fellow mamas. Then the rest of the day spent at the beach, playing in the Gulf, feeding the birds and flying kites
I love being a mom but it is the hardest job I have ever done and I do not think that it comes naturally for me but with the strenght and patience that God gives me I can at least feel good about my attempts.

My family is the best thing that God ever gave me and I am such a lucky woman to have the kids and husband that I do, I am so grateful and blessed and love them with all of my heart even when they are screaming and fighting.

I hope all had a fabulous mother's day and for those whose mom is no longer with us I hope you spent some time remembering her and how special she was to you...I miss and love you mom!



3 comments:

Kangaroo said...

happy mama's day to you holly! that last picture is incredible...and your belly is just too darn cute! good luck with all of the new chapters in your family's life!

Songbird Mama said...

ah, holly I think you are a great mama!
and you look super cute in a bathing suit!! ;)

Carolyn said...

Aw, I'm envious of you at the beach. Looks like such fun!

I lost my mom but Mother's Day is now so sweet with little ones. I hope you had a good one.