
Ryn had a fabulous 5th birthday party. We had so much fun with painting, doing shrinky dinks, egg hunt outside and just playing birds.
This is a delish recipe taken from BeadtanicalBetty and everyone loved this vegan them. The only thing I did differently is use homemade almond milk instead of soymilk.
This year we made lady bugs with yummy raw pudding as the icing, strawberries as the dots and blueberries for antenna. For the raw pudding I kind of mixed a few recipes together and came up with this:Raw Pudding
2 ripe avacados
1 ripe banana
2 TBLS coconut oil
1/2 cup raw cacao
1/3 cup agave
1 tsp vanilla (alcohol free)
dash salt
dash cinnamon
I think this pudding is better than anything I have ever tasted from the box.

3 comments:
oh, gosh, I am drooling! Wish we could be there! and not just because of the cupcakes :)
I need to check your blog more often!
Hey Holly, I just made this pudding to have for dessert tonight and it is delicious. I hope you won't mind if I share it and give you all the credit.
Tanya sent me the link to your blog and I tried the pudding today. I'm out of agave so I used maple syrup and I only had cocoa powder so I used that instead of raw cacoa. Oh my goodness!!! The pudding was divine! It was the best pudding I've ever tasted. Thanks Holly :)
Post a Comment