Saturday, March 20, 2010

Ryn's 5th Bday

So with all my crafty friends, in all places we have friends, I have decided that homemade presents are the best way to go when having a birthday party or baby blessing. Here are a few of Ryn's presents that were hand made. We declared it a bird party so all gifts were birdy.

red bird and nest
wall hanging
wall hanging
finger puppets
We had a great turn out and all her friends were able to come celebrate with her.
I think she is going to enjoy being 5. She said to me on her actual birth day, "I can tell I am getting bigger because I can see my eyes in the bathroom mirror now". Very observant!!




2 comments:

clare adams said...

happy birthday ryn!!!!! i had no idea!!! hope it was wonderful! it totally looks like it!

flowergal said...

those are some of the coolest presents i've seen. ryn is so lucly:)