It is always great going back to my house that I lived in for my teen years. My mom is no longer here but it still feels good going home. Now I go to visit my good friends that are still living there. It is great because they have kids too and our kids are all around the same age so play very well together. Here is what I consider my family.....
Amy just made a fresh batch of strawberry jelly and don't they look so cute (and Amy too).

My dear little Ginny. I can't believe she has 2 kids!! This is her newest baby, Emmeline, that is just 3 days older then Tovah.

Ryn has started to make these faces when she gets mad. I could not help but capture her.

The kids are swimming like fish again and River looks so cute with his goggle prints on his eyes.

Ryn and Phoebe

Ginny and Emme (30 and 6 1/2months). Now Emme looks like her mama.
No comments:
Post a Comment