Tuesday, August 16, 2011

catching up

So much has happened since the last post. The first sad thing was our little puppy, Mirko, did not make it here. He ran out in the road and was hit. This is the first time I have ever lost an animal to a car and it was hard. Ryn and I found him 10 minutes after he was hit while we were driving home from the farmers market. We did get another dog who will probably be 1yr old soon. She is a lab/terrier mix and I will put a pic of her up soon. Maisy Mae is her name.

Jason enclosed our screened porch and so now we have another room!!! This will be our school room or it may just have all the toys in there so we can do school in the living room. Either way, this room has added so much space for our home.

Speaking about space....We are due for our 4th baby any time in the next 2-3 weeks and we are so excited for this addition. Transition is the theme around here for the fall. Jason got a new job in the ICU at Regional and started that this week, we are starting a new homeschool curriculum through Classical Conversations, River starts cello and Master's Academy and we will have a new baby around the house. Hopefully I can keep up with the blog better after the baby comes and routine sets in.

1 comment:

tanya said...

so sorry about the puppy! :(