She looks like a blend of all the kids when they were newborn. I can look at this picture and say to myself "I see River, I see Ryn, I see Tovah".Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Baby ZZ
We had our 4th baby (3rd girl) born August 27th at home so fast (almost an hour and a half) that we could not get the tub filled up in time for the water birth we had planned. She was 9lbs and 4oz so a nice healthy sized baby she is. So far she is a fairly easy baby but she does like to be up between the hours of 12AM and 3AM which is not good for mama bc I usually don't get in the bed until midnight myself.
She looks like a blend of all the kids when they were newborn. I can look at this picture and say to myself "I see River, I see Ryn, I see Tovah".
She looks like a blend of all the kids when they were newborn. I can look at this picture and say to myself "I see River, I see Ryn, I see Tovah".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment