Thursday, August 28, 2008

crazy days go by

I guess I better post or people will think I no longer exist. Our computer had a crazy virus and we lost everything!! So if you ever got an email with pictures from me could you please email them back. We did print and or back up some but it has been about a year ago. So we had to build another computer and this new one still is not working all that yet. I need to try to download some pictures to see if it can do that.

We are still on our house hunt. The house on Rose street fell through (for now). The sellers are kinda crazy and I am not even sure they really want to sell the house.

Everyone here is sick tonight and I am about to lay down to sleep myself. I am very excited because I am finishing up a series for Bradley Method and have 1 doula client due now and then starting another Bradley series in October. I LOVE BIRTH!!!

I am hoping to start some knitting soon and I bought some material to do Ryn and River a quilt but where does the time go?

No comments: