Today my doula client went into labor and had a beautiful birth. She had natural birth in the hospital and was only there for an hour before her daughter was born. Everyone is well. When I got home I received an email from my friend in Nashville who was pregnant and they also had their baby boy today. Natural birth at home with a midwife. Everyone is happy and healthy.
There is nothing like being there when a baby is born and the love that is in the room when the new parents meet eyes with their baby they have dreamed about for 9 months.
So now this allows me to go and visit friends and family in GA and TN. I am super excited to maybe see some Fall weather. There are 2 things I am mostly excited to do. Knit with a friend of mine in Athens and see the Fasani's new baby.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
when are you coming to athens...around the 27th? can you come to the "prom" more like a field dance bonfire =)
yes i am coming and i am so excited!!
Post a Comment