Jason built a small garden box for our Fall greens. He needs to build another one because we had a little more than the spot could hold and I do not have everything I want yet. So far we have, collards, kale, 3 differnt kinds of lettuce (red tip, romaine, butternut). We have a few more collards that need to go in the ground and I also want to get some spinach.The kids had a great time helping too. We got some wood chips brought in to help with the grassless yard. There are so many trees on our property that it is hard to grow grass. This is great for the summer time heat but we also have day long misquitos which make it hard to enjoy being outside. We are taking 2 trees down to help bring in a little more sunlight and to get a stock of firewood.

No comments:
Post a Comment