Wednesday, October 7, 2009

During the rainy days

The kids have really enjoyed craft time. This day we cut out dinosaurs and glued spots on them. River loves cutting (as you can tell with his very unexpected hair cut). Wren is experimenting with glue drying on her fingers and how it turns to solid when it dries.



Keeping the kids busy during rain is always a challenge. Since moving to GA the kids have really enjoyed playing in the mud. Yes this makes a big mess for me to clean but I can send them out in between raining and they love digging holes with sticks and rubbing their feet in the soppy wet mud. It seems that no where I go with the kids, they find the mud puddle. We can be coming out from eating pizza, hanging out at a friend's house or just hanging out at our house but I guess this should be a lesson for me to always have extra pants and wet rags in the car for cleaning muddy feet.



No comments: