Friday, October 9, 2009

friends

I have to say that in my life, friends have been more to me than family. Since I was a teen, my friends have been my family. Yes, I do have family (no mom or dad but brother and aunt/uncle/cousins) and although I do love them they have not been there for me when I really needed them most. We have moved around a bit in the last 7 years and God has really put some fabulous people in our lives. Not all are Christian, (although I would love for them to know the Lord like I do) not all have the same politcal views but we look past that and there is something deeper that we connect on. Without theses people (and I hope you all know who you are) each part of our life would not have been complete. I hope that I can return to these friend the love that I have for them.

There should be a friend day, of course it would be another way for stores to make money but I think that good friends should be recognized more.

I have been preparing for the birth (due in the next 2 weeks) and Jason has been unavailable (due to school) for me to rely on his help. Just yesterday I feel like the house is ready and thanks to my MIL and my dear friend from Songbird, I feel ready if I were to go into labor and Jason not be here. This feels so good for me. My mind feels much calmer and last night I actually slept 7 hours without waking up. I felt so refreshed this morning.

If you have had a friend or two there for you lately, please let them know how much you appriciate their love. Without naming names, I hope you all know who I am talking to and know that I appriciate all that you do and have done for my family.

No comments: